Welcome 2 LOUD&Clear

On this blog you'll find all the latest news, gossip, iTunes Media (Such As: Singles, Albums, LP's & EP's, Music Video's and TV Show's) all in [i+]. You can also follow us on twitter where we will tweet some exclusive stuff thats not on the blog! (plus we will always follow you back!) >>> http://twitter.com/LOoUDandClear <<< GO NOW!!!

Labels

wibiya widget

Sunday 25 July 2010

Leighton Meester: 'I'm A fan of chuck and blair'



Leighton Meester has admitted that she wants her Gossip Girl character Blair to get back together with Chuck (Ed Westwick).

However, the actress told MTV News that she agreed with the decision to split the couple in the last season.

"I am a fan, which sounds ridiculous, of Chuck and Blair," Meester said. "I love their relationship, and I really love working with Ed, [which] is probably what it really boils down to."

She continued: "But yeah, I think that maybe there needed to be some sort of break in their relationship and maybe a little bit of drama. Maybe it was going a little bit too well, and then there was the whole downward spiral with his uncle and all that, which was fun to play out.

"But I hate fighting, so I hope they get back together!"

Gossip Girl returns for its fourth season on September 14 on The CW

0 comments:

Post a Comment

HITS

ChatTime/Requests


ShoutMix chat widget

Blog Archive

World Counter